Our Small Office/ Home Office VoIP PBX package includes the following :
- 2 x Extensions – for VoIP handset/mobile/PC use
- 1 x Ring Groups – a ring group is a way for a group of extensions to share the distribution of incoming calls.
- Out of hours operation – this can be implemented once the system is configured.
- Central Voicemail – There will be one central Voicemail mailbox created in addition to your extension voicemail. Voicemails left at this mailbox are emailed to a pre-defined email address.
- Call Routing – incoming calls will ring all extensions for a pre-defined amount of time before failing over to a central voicemail box. Any messages will be recorded and emailed.
- Music On Hold – this is applied as standard
All prices exclude VAT. If you use all of your free call minute allocation, extra call costs will fall under your default call tariff and be charged on a per second basis. Calls to mobile, non-geographic and International destinations not listed are charged at Silver tariff. Call minutes within our VoIP plans are charged on a per-minute basis.
Only one call package per account. Call rates are subject to change without prior notice. Please follow our Twitter feed for the latest changes.
If you choose the Monthly Payment option, your first payment will be taken by BACS/PayPal at checkout.
All further payments will be invoiced to you by Hightrees Organisation Limited – payment can be made via BACS, Faster Payment or Paypal.
Any additional call charges will be calculated and billed one month in arrears.
Minimum 3 month contract applies