Our entry-level hosted VoIP PBX service, ideally for small businesses
Up to 5 extensions
- Have up to 5 handsets on your PBX, either hard (a physical VoIP Phone) or a softphone (software which runs on your PC). Voicemail is included for each extension.
2 x Ring Groups
- The Ring Group feature allows you to have incoming calls to be redirected to different destinations.
A good example of this is directing sales calls (via a DID) to Sales Staff and General Calls to Reception Staff. If no one is available to take the call, a voicemail can be left at a specific mailbox, ie. firstname.lastname@example.org
1 x IVR
- An IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Is included in the PBX Lite setup.
This can be configured to allow callers to reach their intended destination without intervention. A good example of this is when a call comes in, the caller is presented with a range of options, i.e Press 1 for Sales, 2 for Technical Support or 3 to speak to a member of staff.
1 x Queue
- Using a call queue enables you to deal with callers with a method of your choosing, ring all phones, least used phone first, round robin etc.
1 x Conference Facility
- Allows you to host conference calls, with PIN controlled access.
Ideal for client meetings or in-house staff meetings where staff are based at different locations
Contact us for more information on how VoIP can help your business