So why should my business consider using VoIP instead of traditional telephony solutions ?
One of the major benefits of VoIP is that it can be changed to suit your business requirements, allowing more functionality as your requirements grow or change without being tied to long leases and expensive hardware.
Save your company money
- Call anywhere in the world for a fraction of the usual traditional cost.
- Dial any other Hightrees VoIP PBX extensions for free.
- Avoid buying, installing and maintaining a hardware PBX.
- Stop using expensive telephone and ISDN lines.
Enhance your Company productivity
- Improve and simplify the way your company communicates.
- Automatically route calls to the most appropriate people within your business
- Transfer callers to any member of staff, anywhere in the world.
- Receive voicemail messages as email attachments.
Increase the flexibility of your business
- Access your office phone line from any location, work in a way that Is best suited to you.
- Easily allow staff to work from home or on the move.
- Easily configure the system using any web browser.
- Host your own conference calls with staff in multiple locations, no need for an expensive 3rd service.
Improve your business customer service
- Avoid customers being frustrated by engaged lines, increase your call capacity to suit.
- Enable callers to easily reach the correct department
- Publish local phone numbers for throughout the UK and worldwide.
- Host your own conference calls with your clients
Continuity and Resilience
- Save money on reprinting costs for stationary and informing your customers of the change of phone number if your number is ported to VoIP
- You move from a single number which can normally only handle one call, to a VoIP system that allows you to have multiple calls on a single phone number.
- Loss of Internet/Connectivity – divert your calls, or collect voicemails via email on your mobile device.