A modern Office that meets your needs
Office 365 gives you the freedom to be productive wherever, whenever, using familiar Office apps. With the ability to easily access, edit and share your files from any device, you can get work done in the office and on the go, online or off.
Work together how you want, when you want. Create and collaborate on documents with others and keep everyone organised and up-to-date with shared notebooks. Stay in touch with Office mobile apps across Windows, Android™, and Apple® devices.
The Office you know and trust
Create with confidence using familiar apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more.
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and autocomplete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
Available when and where you need it
On your PC or Mac, on tablets and smartphones, and on the web: Office works wherever you like to work. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones
Do your best work together
Save documents in OneDrive where security is built in. Your files are easy to find, edit, and share with friends and coworkers.
OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Easy monthly payment terms : Available as a Pay as you go license or 12 month commitment
Microsoft Office 365 Packages to suit any small to medium size business
Office 365 is available in a wide range of packages tailored to suit any size or kind of business.
Here’s some of our most popular packages:
- Business, Business Essentials, Business Premium
- Enterprise E1 & Enterprise E3
- SharePoint Online & Skype for Business
- ProPlus, Dynamics CRM, Azure
Confused as to which version of Office 365 is best for your business ? Have a look at our summary guide