Whether you are a Office or Small Office/Home Office user, we can offer IT Support based on the requirements of your small business.
Do you already have a stable IT platform and only require IT Support on an “as-and-when” basis ?
We offer a range of IT Support options that suit both you and the needs of your business, whether this be a guaranteed response time, a monthly “insurance style” policy, onsite or remote support for your IT systems.
In our eyes, IT Support is more than the “it’s broken, we’ll fix it”, we may be able to help you find an easier way of working, whether it is a recommending a piece of software or suggesting hardware upgrades/replacements.
Some examples of the work we carry out
- Virus Removal and Prevention
- Recovery after hardware and software failure plus prevention tips for the future
- Server Implementation for office systems, both single office and multi-site encompassing centralised file storage, automated backups and centralised email facilities
- Remote working solutions such as VPN and email and web applications
- Review of IT Security
- Hardware Upgrades
- Advice on Backups for your Small Business
- Office PC “Standardisation and Stabilisation”
- IT Brainstorming – sometimes it helps to bounce your business ideas off a 3rd party to help identify the best technology to implement to help get to your goal.
To discuss your IT Support and Service requirements, please get in touch