One of your most important business assets is your data, no matter what size your business is. After all, without customer information, order details or product data, you will not be able to perform any business activities.
Imagine partially or even completely losing your business data. It could mean the beginning of the end. At the very least, it would damage your company image.
Hosted Acronis Backup Cloud gives you the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your small business data is safely stored at all times.
How does Hosted Acronis Backup Cloud Work?
Hosted Acronis Backup Cloud offers a cover-all, end-to-end solution for your small business backup issues. The solution creates a backup of the data on all of your computer(s), irrespective of your location. The solution operates in a fully automated way, offering unrivalled ease-of-management and supports various operating systems.
It really is that simple.
Technical features of our Small Business Cloud Backup service packages
Our Hosted Acronis Backup Cloud also offers powerful authentication capabilities, ensuring that only authorised parties are able to access your data. Hosted Acronis Backup Cloud uses excellent security techniques to ensure that backup data is 100% private and not accessible to anyone but you.
Powerful encryption, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and SOAP message signing; these are just a few of the security technologies that ensure data is protected with our Hosted Acronis Backup Cloud. For instance, 256-bit AES encryption guarantees that any data you send via the Internet is always optimally encrypted
- Windows, Mac & Linux support
- MS Exchange Server backup
- MS SQL Server backup
- MySQL database backup
- Bare metal restore options
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Pre & post scripts
- Centralised backup schedule management
- UK based storage
External data centres
With Hosted Acronis Backup Cloud your data is sent directly to a secure UK location. This eliminates dangers like theft and fire, which do affect local (tape, disk) backups..
Benefits to your Small Business
- Automatic Backups are made automatically through a schedule. Therefore human intervention is unnecessary.
- Peace of mind – Cloud backup is ‘fire and forget’ software; once configured, it works fully automatically and you will receive emails with status updates.
- High availability – With cloud backup your data is continuously and directly available. When you lose data, you can immediately start with restoring your data.
- Low cost of ownership
- Cloud backup needs to be configured once; thereafter all backups are executed automatically, saving you time and money
- Easily restored – The restore of your data is very fast and easy. You select the backed-up data and choose the target location. In no-time your files and folders are back on their computer.
- Versions – Cloud backup can keep a history of your file changes depending on your retention preferences. Changed files are stored as a new version; this allows you to go back weeks to restore the desired version.
- Automatic reports, easy monitoring – Automatic reports in the software and through email make sure that you are always up to date about the status of your backups.
- Now available – Office365 Mailbox backup – unlimited backups and priced per mailbox