Standard features with all of our VoIP PBX Systems
Our VoIP PBX systems are flexible, cost-effective yet fully featured business telephone systems, ideally suited for small to medium size businesses. With low call tariffs and a multitude of features that enable your business to communicate more effectively. It’s a hosted VoIP solution, stopping the need to purchase and maintain expensive telephony hardware.
Devoted to helping you run your business
- Your telephone system, your way. Easily to configure settings from any web browser, from any location via the online control panel.
Virtual receptionist (IVR)
- Let the caller select menu options using their telephone keypad.
Call forwarding/ Follow me
- Forward calls to another extension or ring each of your phones until you answer one.
Free calls between extensions
- Free calls between extensions, even if they are in different geographic locations.
Configurable business hours – Time of day routing
- Set your business hours and divert calls at other times.
Searchable call records (CDR)
- Search through and view your call records.
Wide range of handsets
- Hightrees VoIP PBX systems are compatible with a wide range of SIP-compatible IP phones as well as smartphone applications
Low cost phone calls
- Make low cost calls to National, International and mobile telephone numbers.
Voicemail via email
- Receive your voicemail messages as email attachments. Ideal for when you are on the road or away from the office.
Assignable ring groups
- Configure a group of extensions to ring when a number is called.
Call hold (with music)
- Play music to callers while they are on hold.
Caller ID display
- Select whether or not to display your Caller ID when making calls.
Examples of some of our standard VoIP Call packages are available here