Hightrees Organisation Limited can offer a range of IT Support services for the home user.
Below are a few common scenarios that we come across : Help with Hardware and Software Problems
- Are you getting the Blue Screen of Death or cryptic error messages that make no sense ?
- Software Installations and Upgrades
Unsure of how to upgrade your software to the latest version ?
Scared of performing on-line security updates to your operating system ?
Is Anti-virus upgrading a challenge you are just putting off ?
- Hardware Upgrades – Advice and Installations
- Do you kids complain that games are slow ? When working at home, does your application take forever ?
- Web based services
Websites, email, weblogs
- Ever fancied your own website ?
Does the idea of owning your own ‘domain’ interest you but you don’t know how to go about it ?
Would you like to publish your views for the world to see ?
- Informal One-to-One Training on Email, Office Applications, Operating Systems
We can perform support either at your home, or via remote control if possible – please cotact us for more information.