Many small businesses start by giving their home or mobile numbers out to their customers. Keeping the costs down initially helps and new business so using a phone number you already have makes sense.
Your number is put on business cards, social media and websites – you need people to be able to contact you.
Roll forward a few months……
- The phone rings when you are on holiday
- Calls come in outside your normal working hours
- You already on a personal call and another one comes in
- Taking a trip overseas – mobiles costs can be expensive
Can you afford NOT to answer your mobile, it may be a new client or a long-standing customer?
Do you give up your personal time to answer a call on the offchance ?
Control your phone, not the other way around
Our VoIP telephone system allows you to easily get a phone number for your business in 5 easy steps
- Choose your a telephone number – keep it local or go national
- How many users do you need (i.e who needs to be able to make/receive calls)
- Choose a PAYG Tariff or get unlimited calls per month for each user.
- Setup what happens when someone rings you & when you are available
- Install the free VoIP app on your mobile or desktop
That’s it !
When someone calls your new telephone number, your app will ring – you know it is a business call and you can choose how to deal with it.
If your mind is already made up – head over to our VoIP Portal to get started.