How important is your computer data and what are the consequences of losing it?
For many reasons data loss can occur, for example; hardware failure, software failure, malicious attack, natural disasters.
For the home user, what happens if you lose those precious memories – wedding photos, important emails, home or course work ?
With the computer become more and more an integral part of our home as well as business life, what would you do if you lost information stored on your PC ? It could be your email and contacts, it could be the coursework you have been working on for the last year, it could be your home accounts – whilst there may not appear to be a financial impact, how much time would you lose either re-entering the data, would there be financial penalties or implications if you didn’t have your personal accounts to hand when it came to filing your online tax forms ?
Online data backup has many major advantages over other backup methods:
* Total automation, you no longer have to pay staff to manage your backup process.
* Total security, your data is encrypted to the same levels used by national banks before it is transmitted. It will reside on infrastructure in the encrypted same state. Only you will have access to your data.
* Your data can be efficiently restored with only two mouse clicks.
* Online backup solutions are completely scalable. Your backup account will grow as your data requirements grows. No need to replace expensive hardware in the future.
* Versioning, you can store multiple file versions ensuring previous versions (rollback) will always be available.
An online backup solution is proven to be a safer, more secure and a more efficient backup process for users of all sizes.
Hightrees Organisation can offer you a 1Gb or 20Gb fully functional online backup account, FREE OF CHARGE for 30 days so that you can use to backup your data.
Please contact us for more information – we are sorry but this offer is only open to New Customers.